BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHEN I WAS START TO WRITE A STORY

i will share my new novel .Its crazy i'll try make a story bout korean style and their love story  . i'd need until more a years to learn  korea country . i hope you can enjoy my story . :D

before i share the story , i wanna tell you bout my experience when i start to writing a short story to be novel .
i start it when i was 10 years old . For the first time i never understand how to make a good story . i just write all my imagination on the book . and sometimes i draw it on the book  .
Then this crazy part , i'll tell you bout it . when i bring my book to school . my friends was so interested to read it , even their also share my book to other friends . haha .
even they also said , " dian , write more story again . i'll waited for it ."  ( awasome ) .
i just keep smile when i heard it , and try to keep up my spirit to write more story next time . hahahahha

and now , you must now ,
i have been producted 7 novel . but it isn't  share to public .
only some friend and some relation who know it .  :D
even i think to share it to public but i'm not  .
cause it need more consideration. although all my fams , and some friends support me to do it . :)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥DIANNDRIS♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 komentar: